How to Apply For NITDA Scholarship 2018/2019
How to Apply For NITDA Scholarship, How Nigerian Student Can Apply For NITDA Scholarship, Application are currently invited from suitably qualify candidate for NITDA Scholarship 2018/2019 . The deadline for submission of application for NITDA Scholarship is 11th October, 2018. See more details below;
The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
- The sponsorship for the Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
- 11th October, 2018.
How to Apply for NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- A comprehensive computer based Aptitude test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the award.
- Only candidates found eligible will be invited.
- Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes supplementary test, verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.